When considering a commercial application, we consider these key factors:
- Modular design for fast on site erection, assisted by our in-house design team.
- Programmed delivery to suit commercial holiday parks, where their closed period for works are limited.
- Fixed costs where possible to create cash flow advantages.
- Economical buildings with competent and responsive service systems to meet requirements for energy efficiency, hot water demands and recovery.
- Longevity is reflected in all Island Leisure buildings. With quality fixtures and fittings specified in our commercial sector, our product is hard wearing, durable and low maintenance, resulting in keeping running costs to the absolute minimum.
- With successful contracts now completed with the UK’s two major holiday park operators, the ‘Camping and Caravan Club’ and the ‘Caravan Club’, our modular build system has provided building solutions for many applications on a national level.
- Structural designs for commercial loadings
- Hardwearing floor cover and decorative impermeable wall coverings.
- Long life and vandal proof fixtures and fittings.
- Ultra efficient fast recovery commercial hot water systems.
- Controllable gas or electric heating systems.
- Thermal efficient products used for walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors, thus ensuring minimal running costs.
- Individually designed to suit the client’s commercial requirements.
- Sophisticated tools and management systems to ensure client has flexibility and control over all hot water, heating, lighting and ventilation.