Lodges & Layouts
You can choose from our 4 different ranges. For more information please click on a link below.
- Glen Range - our most popular range.
- Side Elevation Range - extremely spacious, atrium windows bring light flooding in, and privacy with bedrooms off to either end of the lodge and the living space in the middle. Also a perfect solution if the lodge is to be located on a sloped site where there is a restriction on excavation depth to get 'end on' lodges in.
- Country Cabin Range - ideal for a family of 4.
- Little Lodges Range - camping pods.
- Space Solutions Range - extra space for your home, hotel or guest house.
- Contemporary Range - an ultramodern look, with a flat roof.
When it comes to the external finish of your lodge, you will want an exterior finish that blends in with your surroundings and satisfies the local Planning Authority. You specify the colour of timber, choose horizontal cladding, or for a more contemporary look you can opt for vertical. If you would like a low maintenance product, why not try a pre-finished wood composite product, see Canexel for their extensive range of colours.
Choose an interior finish you would like, whether it be vertical/horizontal channel lining with a clear varnish, a whitewash for that Scandinavian feel, painted matchboard MDF, or plasterboard. You can also use the wood composite product, Canexel, for interior walls. Cladding a feature wall horizontally and the others vertically, looks really great! You make the choices and we will put it all together, to give you a building that is unique and perfect for you.